So my pal Frank Dickinson has been dreaming about starting a podcast for some time now.
Well, I’m pleased to announce that at last he has. And yours truly is his first guest.
(I’m not sure what that means for the future of his show, Creating Conversations Through Podcasting, but he ensures me that I was able to share lot of great info.)
His goal for the podcast was to help all of us to see what we do and how we do it in a different and powerful way.
You’ll have to give it a listen and decide for yourself. We’d both love to here what you think.
Here’s a few things we cover:
- Background: How did I get into this mess
- The Journey Factor: How to build deeper connections with your audience
- What is the essence of an artist?
- Why it’s important not to take yourself too seriously
- Why attitude determines whether or not your marketing sucks
- Why being indie is a huge advantage in today’s world
- Marketing Hot Seat: I share what I believe is the most important factor in your success