Good content isn’t enough these days.
Only great content allows you to stand out, build an audience, and influence their behavior over time.
In order to have a real impact, great content must:
- Consistently provide value to a well-defined audience
- Reflect the character, passion, and knowledge of an authoritative brand
- Relate to your overall mission
- Solve real audience problems
- Find a fresh approach to the topic
- Be interesting and easy to consume
How can you confidently and consistently create content that meets the requirements above?
Introducing the One-to-Many Method of content creation.
What is the One-to-Many Method?
The One-to-Many Method allows you to focus your content efforts on one person at a time to create content that resonates with and reaches more people in your ideal audience.
This approach follows three simple steps:
- Profile: Interview a customer.
- Plan: Work with the customer to build a plan that helps them be more successful.
- Package: Create content from the plan in various forms to reach others like that customer.
Who is the One-to-Many Method for?
Content creators of all kinds. Whether you’re creating content for your own business, as an employee of a small or large business, or for clients, the One-to-Many Method will work for you.
Why should you use the One-to-Many Method?
So you can stop creating content for content’s sake. More content isn’t the answer. Instead, create great content that has real business impact by doing less to get more.
Now you can stop struggling to create great content and start showing the true power of content marketing.
Want to find out more about the One-to-Many Method?
The One-to-Many Method course is currently closed. Enter your email address below to be the first to find out when I’m accepting new students and get the best deal on course pricing.