Content marketing should allow you to create customers that are more successful with your products or services so they stay longer, spend more, and refer more people to you.
How do you create more of these perfect customers?
Well, good content isn’t enough these days.
Only great content allows you to stand out, build an audience, and influence their behavior over time.
In order to have a real impact, great content must:
- Consistently provide value to a well-defined audience
- Reflect the character, passion, and knowledge of an authoritative brand
- Relate to your overall mission
- Solve real audience problems
- Find a fresh approach to the topic
- Be interesting and easy to consume
How can you confidently and consistently create content that meets the requirements above?
Introducing the One-to-Many Method of content creation.
What is the One-to-Many Method?
The One-to-Many Method allows you to focus your content efforts on one person at a time to create content that resonates with and reaches more perfect customers.
This approach follows three simple steps:
- Profile: Interview a customer.
- Plan: Work with the customer to build a plan that helps them be more successful.
- Package: Create content from the plan in various forms to reach others like that customer.
Who is the One-to-Many Method for?
Content creators of all kinds. Whether you’re creating content for your own business, as an employee of a small or large business, or for clients, the One-to-Many Method will work for you.
Why should you use the One-to-Many Method?
So you can stop creating content for content’s sake. More content isn’t the answer. Instead, create great content that has real business impact by doing less to get more.
Now you can stop struggling to create great content and start showing the true power of content marketing.
Want to find out more about the One-to-Many Method?
I’m about to open the first One-to-Many Method Course. Enter your email address below to get some free lessons.
You also get the best pricing when I’m accepting new students.