Have you ever wondered how to best take advantage of social media for your small business?
You’re not alone.
Social media changes quickly and it can be difficult to keep up.
Participants also included: Melanie Gass, senior partner channel marketing manager, Microsoft Corporation, Frank Cifelli, director, product marketing, YP, and Tatenda Musapatike, politics and advocacy, Facebook | Instagram. The panel was moderated by Besty Dougert, communications manager, SCORE.
If you’re looking for some social media tips for your small business, check out the video below where we discuss the following questions:
- How does social media fit into your overall marketing plan?
- Where should a small business begin with social media?
- How is social media an extension of your small businesses story?
- What’s the best way to create content for the mobile experience?
- How can small businesses take advantage of paid social opportunities?
- …and more.
Watch the social media tips panel below:
Still have questions about using social media for your business? Ask in the comments below.